The National Museum of the American Indian
I was able to visit the National Museum of the American Indian. It was nice, but not as extensive as I had thought. My roommates and I were slightly disappointed. Don't get me wrong, there were plenty of artifacts and lots of information, but it wasn't as extensive as we had hoped.
The Washington Monument

When we were able to view the Washington Monument, I was very excited. I did not know that we could take the elevator to the top and get a view through the lookout.
I went with my roommate Joseph, and we loved it! The views were intense to say the least - we could see everything! It was amazing! We could see all the famous landmarks, the Whitehouse, the Lincoln Memorial, and much more! If you came to Washington D.C. and you only had a day, the Washington Memorial is a must. It lets you see, from a distance, so much our Nation’s Capitol.
I went with my roommate Joseph, and we loved it! The views were intense to say the least - we could see everything! It was amazing! We could see all the famous landmarks, the Whitehouse, the Lincoln Memorial, and much more! If you came to Washington D.C. and you only had a day, the Washington Memorial is a must. It lets you see, from a distance, so much our Nation’s Capitol.
1 comment:
Hey buddy! Hope you are doing well! I'm trying to make it a point to keep in touch this semester even though your not in CS. So expect a phone call every now and then. I bet you are having all types of fun in DC, I love that city! Anyways just showing some blog love, I'll be checking this often so keep updating! Take care man.
Post a Comment