
Today was my first day at work! It was amazing; I work in an incredible office building on Capitol Hill. I was able to meet everyone in my office and find out my duties as a Congressional Policy Intern.
This photo is the inside rotunda in the front where you walk in. It almost takes your breath away when you are down inside it and look up.
This photo is the inside rotunda in the front where you walk in. It almost takes your breath away when you are down inside it and look up.

1 comment:
Just ate at Prause's the other day and was thinking about you. Hope you are doing wonderful and just wanted to let you know that we are still praying for you over here. Also praying for those poor Democrats you come across! =) Hope everything is great...keep updating because I'm checking it every chance I get. Later man.
Post a Comment