
GREAT DAY at the Airport!
This weekend Joseph’s cousin Clay came up to visit and check out the area, and one of the places he wanted to see was the Air and Space Museum at Dulles Airport. So, Austin, Clay, Joseph, and myself piled in my car and we drove out to Dulles.

I must say, it was a very interesting museum. It was housed in a HUGE HANGER; I told the guys jokingly that I need one of these to store all my stuff in back in Texas – but seriously, this place was huge.
This weekend Joseph’s cousin Clay came up to visit and check out the area, and one of the places he wanted to see was the Air and Space Museum at Dulles Airport. So, Austin, Clay, Joseph, and myself piled in my car and we drove out to Dulles.

I must say, it was a very interesting museum. It was housed in a HUGE HANGER; I told the guys jokingly that I need one of these to store all my stuff in back in Texas – but seriously, this place was huge.

Inside, there were planes of all kinds, and we saw many different things. I was fascinated with the experimental aircraft from
WWII that the Nazis were building. Additionally, there were some historic aircraft on display such as the Enola Gay, the Minnie Mae, and the Little Butch. It was a great day!!!

1 comment:
It does look huge. I need one of those for all my stuff as well. Maybe a second for my office...
Post a Comment